Re: Confessions of a Gusser

I'd like to think most on list would agree that Michelle's experience was
unique and maybe not even "gussing" in the traditional sense. She was just
playing along quietly at her teacher's gig and with his blessing. Let's not get too
bent out of shape on this.

Additional harp / (gus) content. Last night I went out again to the open
blues jam at Bill's Blues in Evanston, IL. It's a great harp friendly jam with
lot's of good players including some local pros. There was some "gussin' goin'
on" and while it caused me to roll my eyes and think of this thread, no one else
seemed to much give a damn as long as nobody got in the bands face with it.

T. Albanese