Dave Barry and Harmonica saftey

>From Dave Barry's column.  I wonder, were there really some harmonica
related deaths in Florida? :-)

Back when Graham was governor of Florida, I asked him what he planned to do
about the issue of harmonica safety. Without hesitation, he gave a
two-minute speech, with statistics, proving that all of Florida's
harmonica-related deaths were actually the fault of the previous governor.
Really. And now he's running for president! If we in the news media don't do
all we can to promote this man's campaign, we are even stupider than I
thought.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/columnists/dave_barry/6761106.ht
<http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/columnists/dave_barry/6761106.h
tm>