Re: XB-40

VERY cool discussions of the XB-40 [which I still
don't have, though someone, very uncooly forwarded my
post to the Harp Junction I mentioned].

I could anticipate some other issues with this mighty
harp [I'm thinking of how some folks- Piazza for
instance- like to play a riff in 2 or three of the
octaves. That came to pass largely because of the
desire to use everything that was there].  Sky's the
freaking limit now.

This is gonna be fun.
Robb