RE: custom harps

Hi

> I am also wondering if just buying a better stock harp would make
> more sense(such as a Suzuki Promaster, Meisterclass, etc.)
In my opinion, an harp customized by a competent person is the way to go
(mine are from Tim Moyer and are wonderful). But I've also been extremely
pleased with my Meisterklass (in C). I bought it a long time ago (around 8
years) and I've changed once the plates. It plays very well. It's loud and
sweet at the same time, the bends are easy and sound well. I've been less
pleased by the Promaster. It's good but not as good as the Meisterklass.

One big advantage of the stock harps is that you can get them quickly (in
general).

Just my two euro cents

   Laurent