Re:Yammie RP200 - drum machine

hi ,

a question for anybody with info on the above.

Some promo material says it comes with a drum machine and some says it comes with a rhythm trainer -a limited number of percussion loops.

So does it only come with those sampled loops or can you program beats yourself?

Anybody experienced in using a vocxal mic - probably a sm57 into this thing - just an XLR convertor or would it need something more?

I was planning using one of these striaght thru a pa - via Direct Input box I assume - until I can afford a real amp.

crowley