Fwd: Yahoo archives/read if you're curious

michael polesky wrote:
>Tim Moyer asks
>> I noticed that a who harp-l-friends returns roughly twice as many
>> subscribers as harp-l itself, so I suspect that a lot of people are
>> missing any chance to see these dropped posts if they are relying
>> (like myself) on the Yahoo interface.
>
> Regarding the lists, regular harp-l is at 351 subscribers, friends
> is at 51.  51 is not twice as many as 351.

My bad, I was comparing the number of *digest* subscribers (810) to
the number of regular list subscribers (350).

I think the harp-l team is doing a hell of a job keeping this
wonderful resource alive and available, I wasn't faulting anyone for
the Yahoo archives problems.  I just assumed it was a random event,
as I never see a bounce message from Yahoo, and the posts do go
through to the list and the digest.  The Yahoo interface doesn't
allow bcc's, so I know that's not the problem.  Just curious if there
was something I was doing wrong.

- -tim