CD transfers

I have five music CD-Rs of live music from Geezperpalooza 2002, our annual potluck and music party. Each CD features one of the performers/groups that played at the gathering. The basic CD copying program that came with my PC won't let me take a track or two off each CD onto one CD in order to create a "Geezerpalooza Live" compilation. Does anyone on the list have suggestions as to a aprogram I can install on my computer to achieve this goal. I've seen some in computer stores, but none of them specifically say that they will let you take tracks off more than one CD-R and copy them to one CD-R. Thanks in advance and sorry for the cross-post to those on other lists where I've previously posted this!

Happy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
http://hometown.aol.com/bbloomis/myhomepage/index.html