DC/Maryland Musicians

We're planning another Jon Gindick Jam Camp in early February in =
Maryland just outside of DC. We are in need of a couple of good =
accoustic blues guitar players who can provide music for jams that will =
be taking place in the hotel throughout the weekend.
I may also need help with a few minor details as the seminar approaches. =
 If there is anyone out there conected to the DC music scene that could =
help me out I'd appreciate it.  You'll get a free ticket to seminar for =
your efforts.

More info:

http://www.gindick.com/Engine/Shopping/catalog.asp?store=3D6&category=3D2=
56