Re: melodica Paul Oscher-The Best

The best tip I can give you is to listen to the best melodica BLUES
player with a perfect amp set-up I ever heard.Thats Paul Oscher. He
lives CA now and gives lessons.The best way to copy his system is to
take lessons and ask him. I don't know if any of his melodica playing is
on his cd's. P.S. We all know his GREAT harp playing but he is as good
on the accordion too.
All the best-Dutch