Re: classic rock tunes with harp

I know you're looking for tunes with harp in them ,
but there are many blues/rock and rockabilly type
tunes that are easy to play harp to.

Matchbox - Carl Perkins
House is a Rockin - SRV

How about getting the band to play a short fast
shuffle that you and the guitar player can play off of
each other. This gives the vocalist a break and
potentially get the crowd hopping.

Slow it down with:
Redhouse - Hendrix
Knockin' on Heaven's door - Dylan
Put a Candle in the Window - CCR

Maybe throw in some 'real' blues. A lot of classic
rock has blues roots and if your audience is listening
to 'classic rock' I'm sure they'll get off on some
blues.

Hope this helps and good luck!

'Rev'

- --- "david j. brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>