RE: junior wells

> Wow71@xxxxxxx asks:

> I have one CD by junior wells "The Hoodoo Man". I'd like to buy
another. What do you recommend?.....K

Scorcher replies:

Jr. Wells did a LOT of stuff with Buddy Guy. This is nice, because you
get to hear "One Of The Best" Guitar players with "One Of The Best"
harmonica players!

Check out "Buddy and the Juniors" and "Alone and Acoustic" with Buddy
Guy, and "Blues Hit Big Town" with Muddy Waters, Elmore James, and
Otis Spann.

One of his latest CDs, "Come On In This House" features "guest
guitarists" Corey Harris, Alvin "Youngblood" Hart, Bob Margolin, Sonny
Landreth, John Mooney, Derek Trucks...
I think acoustic Harmonica and Slide guitar is a marriage made in
heaven....

- -Scorcher