Re : FWD Songs

Glenn Weiser wrote :

 Okay, gang - who can come up a good list of classic rock tunes featuring harp for this fellow?

excerpt :

Take the Long Way Home - ABBA <=====<<<- ?

Always loved Abba's Vocal arrangemnts , but , I never  heard a harp in their stuff ( not saying there arn't any but... )

I do recall Super Tramp's long wailing hook on there hit song " Take Theg Long Way Home " . Its got a cool hook , no frills but plenty of feel .

Bruce Channel's 60's hit " Hey Baby " has a cool little harp .

Arrowsmith has got a few hooks here and there that can be had too on there stuff .

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com