Re: steve guyger

I have all his cd's but I play" Last Train to Dover" (by the way thats's
Dover NJ USA) the most. No doubt he is up there with top 10 harp players
for Blues. I will travel 50 miles to see him any day of the week. He's a
GREAT guy to talk to too! All the best -Dutch  P.S .Dover NJ has the
studio that produced his CD and they are one of  the best recording
studios in the world. Eric Clapton recorded there about 4 years ago. The
music comes thru like it did at SUN recording studio.