Report on Cub Scout meeting

A few weeks ago I asked for ideas to help me do a show for my son's Cub
Scout pack.  Lots of good stuff came in.  After talking with them about
a little history, a little free reed physics, and demonstrating,
diatonics, Chromatics, chordomonica, Bass, octaves, tremoloes, and a
four hole mini, the highlight of the night was handing out 86 harmonicas
and leading them through "Skip To My Lou".  The sound of 86 harmonicas
was awesome.  Clearly, the song was unrecognizable, but the sound had
qualities of wind chimes and Christmas all melded together.  I have
solidified my role as the Johnny Appleseed of harmonicas within the
Pack.  Can't wait for the camp out at the end of October.  Anyone got a
Halloween Camp fire song to suggeest?

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com