Amp Tone

  Hey everyone that replied to my question about this subject, I greatly =
appreciate your help. It appears to me, that while I'm saving up for a =
Harp King, if I happen to stumble upon an original '59 Bassman, which is =
what Gary Primich advised me to get when I saw him in Hartford, CT this =
Summer, I think I might grab that instead. From what I'm reading, =
however, they are VERY rare beasts to be had...

   Thanks again!
      Bill Haze