SONNY JR.

HI,

I haven't posted in a long time ( just been Lurking) but I felt I had to tell somebody  that I finally bit the bullet and sent my Amp( 59 Bassman RI ) to Sonny Jr. I haven't yet received it but should have it by Wednesday. First I would like to say that so far dealing with Gary Onofrio has been  PLEASURE he has Answered all my questions and has provided me with precise instructions regarding what he has done to the amp  and why. Gary Was recommended to me By Dave Barrett at Dave's Masterclass in August of this year. Dave had his Bassman set up by Gary and Highly recommended his work. Gary sent me an e-mail upon receiving My Amp Confirming what I already knew, The Amp sounded like Crap. He assures me that I won't beleive the difference when I get it back.Has any body else out there work done by Gary? I would love to hear your review's Even though, If he's good enough for Dave Barrett Then He must be good. I will post my review of the amp After I give it a test drive on Wednesday evening.

Chuck Bravo
NJbluesharp@xxxxxxx