Re: PBS blues documentary (Friday)

   (as usual) I came on too soon. I came in in the middle and after
10-15 minutes of Tom Jones, I got disgusted and turned it off. What
was THAT all about?  Later (after the great Muddy Waters program) I
caught it from the beginning and it was Great. Got to see Paul Oscher
on the Muddy Waters program (he had his hair combed this time :), and
lots of great English talent we normally don't see. All in all pretty
good. I TAKE BACK previous post..Never Mind (Ms Emily
Latella).....smo-joe