Re: Shure PE58

In a message dated 10/3/03 5:40:24 PM, bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>=20
> What you're thinking of is a PE56, which is actually a 565.
>=20
> I have for a long time had a Shure PE56D (I don't know what the "D"=20
signifies) and used it for both vocals and acoustic harp, but not in a blues=
 context.=20
If I remember right, I once saw in a hohner catalog at a music store that=20
Hohner recommended this mic for use with harp, though I'm guessing they were=
=20
thinking more of chromatic.
   Anyway, I have had mine a long time, it works great. I have seen them sol=
d=20
around here retail for about $100. FWIW.=A0

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp