Re: Amp Tone

Mojo Red's comment on the Holmes Harp Commander --"an ~excellent~
pre-amp unit for harp" -- reminded me that I've seen a number of
comments about this device on this list.  The one thing I have yet to
see is a user who doesn't really like it.

If the Harp Commander was available for trial in my local store, I might
own one already.  I dunno.  At $280, it's just a little pricey to buy
sight unseen and ear unheard.

Might be nice for somebody who owns one 'a them gizmos to put up a pair
of mp3s somewhere, one with the unit engaged and the other without, so
those of use who don't live near Holmes's shop can hear that box without
having to pay for it first.

Regards,
Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com