Amp Tone

Greetings everyone!
   Well, this subject has probably been discussed before, but if that's =
the case then I should get a mighty quick reply.=20
   I was fortunate enough to see Rod Piazza play recently in Manchester, =
CT at a small place called The Hungry Tiger. What a GREAT place to see =
this band!  It was like being in someone's living room and I had a table =
right in front of the band. The man is an AWESOME player and deserves =
more recognition than he has gotten, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, =
I had a chance to talk with him a bit after the show and learned a few =
things just from the brief conversation. I really like the sound of his =
Harp King amp and I was considering saving some bucks to get one.=20

My question is:  How many other harp players out there use this amp and =
how does this compare to the Sonny Jr. or an original '59 Bassman?  Is =
it really just a matter of taste or is there a significant difference =
between these?

  Thanks,
   Bill Haze