Re: Random notes on XB-40

   Well. after playing my XB-40   "C" harp for awhile, I find that I prefer
my SP20s. the XB-40 is hard to play, stiff, unyielding, hard to bend the blow
notes on the first three holes, not all that easy to bend the draw notes... and
for the most part, unsatisfying for me.
   Of course, i understand that others, probably those myriad players more
advanced than I, will love the harp. For me, it's more of a source of
frustration right now. I will keep messing with it, in hopes that it breaks in somewhat
and plays easier.
   I might have to take the thing apart and try to tweak it, but I'm afraid
I'll screw it up.
and I get this weird   ghost note of some kind on hole 5...not always, just
when I least expect it. Not to mention the problems on hole 10.
Maybe I should have gotten an "A" harp.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp