Gary Smith Interview

I don't know if this was mentioned before or not, but at Mel Bay's site:
http://www.harmonicasessions.com/dec03/interview.html
A good  interview of a master player. with good tips for learners  Gary
was my teacher 30 years ago, and  what I learned in those lessons has
stayed with me to this day ( And I'm not the only one that thinks so.
Once, years ago, and years after those lessons, Rick Estrin heard me
play and said to me you must have learned from Gary Smith" which I took
as a compliment).