MY JAZZ JAZZ RADIO SHOW ON THE WEB!!!!

Hello harp-les and slidemeisters.

I just wanted to let you know that I have been doing a morning Jazz radio show in KFSR-FM 90.7 in Fresno CA.  It is the Fresno State University station.  I am happy to anounce that the show is now on the WWW!!!   Go to www.kfsr.org   click on live audio stream and viola!!  My show comes on friday 6am to 9am pacific time. Those in different time zones please adjust accordingly.  I have been playing alot of Toots...of course...but I am also playing Mike Turk and Hendrik Muerkins.  I am trying to get in touch with William Gallison as well.  There is Jazz programming 5 days a week from 6am to 12 noon pacific time.  Please give us a listen.
I would also like to add that if there are any jazz players with CD's available that I can play on my show please let me know.  Contact me off list.  There are not alot of Jazz DJ's playing harmonica jazz so I like this gig alot. :)
I hope you give me a listen.

regards,
Roger Gonzales aka (Gonzo)
Fresno, CA.