airtight Chro cup

Hello,
One time I was just curious about this subject, so I used some tape to
cover the extra half inch or so that I couldn't get sealed with my 64.
This did the job, but I didn't like the appearance. You could find some
black weatherstripping that would tuck in the opening nicely without
looking objectionable. I didn't feel like it was worth bothering with,
because my 64 has so much volume that it was overdriving the mic already.
Getting that little bit extra actually was a little bit too much for my
personal taste.
kcmojoe