Re[2]: For tremolo players

> However, most tremolo harps seem to be set up slightly
> differently to single reed instruments, the tuning is often
> "staggered".... The holes are displaced slightly... So I find it
> VERY hard to jump from a regular diatonic or chromatic to a
> tremolo... Has anyone else found this a problem?

Indeed, the holes are very different: there is only one reed, either
blow or draw, per hole. So you do have to move a tremolo around more
to shift notes. The upside is, it's much easier to play exactly the
notes and/or chords you choose. At least, I find it so.

- --
Jonathan E. Brickman
http://joshuacorps.org/fw
Latest issue:  November '03