RE: For tremolo players

John "Whiteboy" Walden <MundHarp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I find it VERY hard to jump from a regular
> diatonic or chromatic to a tremolo... Has
> anyone else found this a problem?=20

Bob replies (and I swear I begged Microsoft Outbreak to puleeeze send =
this as PLAIN %$#*@& TEXT!, we'll see):

I have a Suzuki Humming Tremolo in G major which I really like, I use it =
a lot on waltzes and a few jigs where I want a fuller sound. If you are =
used to puckering on a 10-hole, it's a surprise to play one of these, =
because the holes alternate draw/blow (one note per hole), and =
higher-pitched draw note is usually on the left(!) of the note you just =
blew. But it's fairly easy to get used to it, I think wound up puckering =
'pairs' of holes for some sequences of notes.

Bob Laughton