RE: Preamp

Hi,
I am yet another happy  Harp commander owner but I should mention
another preamp, made some time ago by TC Electronic, European effects
etc manufacturer.  This little battery powered box used to be a real
mystery to me as I saw AZ  harp great Bullit Bill Tarsha using it with
his astatic  and tweed  Bassman years ago.  I never figured out what it
was until I recently got the exact box (or one of several that he had)
from the guitar player in his band, the Rocket 88s .  Simple unit but
it does have three knobs (two for tone, one for level) and does do the
job.  No longer made, but worth looking out for.