Re: Madcat solo gigs in Houston, Texas

By the way, KPFT streams audio over the internet, so you *may* (I have not confirmed this) be able to listen to these two shows from whichever corner of the globe you happen to occupy.

Unfortunately, my company blocks streaming media at our firewall, so I might have to sneak away early in order to give a listen.

- --Frank

[snip]

> Subject: Madcat solo gigs in Houston, Texas
>

> Peter Madcat Ruth will be returning to Houston, Texas next week to do a
> series of solo gigs.
>
> Wednesday, November 12, 2003
> live on the radio
> 3:00 - 3:30   KPFT-fm   Live Music Show
> 3:30 -5:30   KPFT-fm   Oseye, Living in Rhythm

[SNIP]