Re: Pat "Hatrack" Gallagher

After reading a few posts on Pat 'Hatrack' Gallagher and TJ Wheeler
a few weeks back and visting Hatrack's website, I had to buy his
CD's.

I am really enjoying the CD "Blues You Can Bank On". The other two
I got are really good as well ("It's all the Blues to Me" and "The
Next Right Thing"). Those are the only three that I found on
Amazon.com... any others ?

I was very impressed with BOTH Hatrack's diatonic and chromatic harp
playing. Very very nice!

I love it when a 'new' great harp player is brought to my attention... and I find out I really like 'em !

Thanks Sam and Harp-L!

Ken Hildebrand

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Samuel Gravina
<sgravina@xxxx> wrote:

> Back to harp.
>
> Here at Lincoln Laboratory we were just treated to a lunchtime
concert by
> Hatrack Gallagher and T.J. Wheeler.
>
> There last song was a Sonny Terry, Brownie McGee medley of "Lost
John" then

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com