Re: Jagger on harp

My favorite Jagger harp playing can be found on "2120 South Michigan
Ave.", a cut off of an import I have, called All Around the World.  Its
probably on other albums as well.  This song is rather unique for a
Stones song in that it is an instrumental.  It is a very early example
of the band and really shows their roots in blues and r&b.  In fact, the
title was the address of Chess records.  A local FM DJ used to use it as
a theme song back in the 70's, so I got to hear it every day.  Great
tune.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt