setting up reeds for easy bending

Hi Everyone
        What makes one harp bend easier than another harp? Talking about =
standard draw bends here.
Should the draw reed be gapped closer than the blow reed or the other =
way around?
        I have two harps, a Marine Band and a Lee Oskar both key of A. =
The Marine Band bends like a champ think about it and you're there, but =
the Lee Oskar doesn't give me the same control over the bent note or =
sound as full.
       =20
Any ideas?

                                                                         =