Re: What's in your CD player?

Ludo wrote:

>In my player:
>- -Baboucar Traoré - no harp - just the sweetest acoustic guitar and vocal
>from Mali, Africa. Very reminiscent of the blues.

He's one of my favorite musicians too. Some of his ensemble recordings
do feature a harp player  - the CD "Mariama" has a few tracks with
beautifully sparse chromatic harmonica.

As I type this, in my CD player is "Dalai Beldiri" by the Tuvan group
Yat Kha. I also have the new CD from Chris Jones and Steve Baker
"Smoke and Noise" sitting on my desk. I'll be reviewing that for a
magazine, so it will go into the CD player this evening.

 -- Pat.