Re: 1st Chromatic

- --- vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> price rage! I know Charlie will NOT ever play another Hering (that's
> another
> topic) but even he still thinks that is a great chromatic! That's my
> suggestion, anyone recall the Hering model # (I forgot).

That Model is the 7148, now called the Special 48.  It's the same as
the Musselwhite model except for the name on the coverplates.  So now,
what's the rest of the story?

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015