From: <SpaceCowboy123@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:04 PM
Subject: tubes?

There are so many different tube manufacturers out there; past and present
; such as Telefunken, Mullards, Phillips, RCA, Amperex, Groove Tubes and a
host of others. On occasion; I have heard a few people expressing their
preferences for a certain brand, etc.,
My question is: Do you think that it matters that much; or do you have a
manufacture's preference? Any reason why? I'm not thinking tube swaps, etc.;
just wondering what people think about certain brands etc. I just thought
I'd
tap in to the 'brain trust' here and ask. I guess if you can't play; it
doesn't
matter much.
I like the [What's In Your CD Player] question; it gives me names of
people I have not yet heard and may want to check out. gh
    What's in MY CD Player?
1. Rich Mullins - Here in America (last release ~ previously unreleased
material) (calms my soul)
2. Sittin' in With the Greats
3. Sonny Terry - Whoopin' w/ Johnny Winter & Willie Dixon
4. Sonny Boy Williamson - His Best
5. Jason Ricci - Down at the Juke