Re: what's in your CD player

Not much harp, that's for sure...

I have started downloading legal bootlegs in shn format (some bads allow
live recordings to be distributed if it's not commercially) and I've been
listening to a lot of Derek Trucks Band (most excellent !), Gov't Mule (the
best current rock band in my book), a little bit of Blues Traveler (just for
a harp fix) and various other bands, old or new. In the realm of commercial
recordings, the first Jack Johnson album is fresh and laid back. Actually
I've been wanting to jam over it, the louisiana "jimmy reed" style of harp
playing would fit real well.

On the whole, I don't listen to much blues anymore, and that's really
refreshing in itself ! I may actually start enjoying blues again if I stop
listening to all those stale releases for a long while !

;-)

Ben FELTEN, Editor
www.planetharmonica.com