From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of HASHBB@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:42 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: what's in your CD player, revisited

In a message dated 5/28/03 12:22:31 PM, dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Paul Harrington is a Tx. boy who coquiblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx played with
just
about everyone in the

Texas circuit and has a style of Norton Buffalo. Played for many years and

decided to lay one down for himself. >>

I have heard cuts off this CD, pretty darn good! There is one instrumental
on it, which is a a really cool thing, not all traditional(jerl, what is the
name of it?). paul also played at Dollywood in Nashville for a while, a
really
good player
and good man. Not a traditional blues player, but some cool ideas. I would
say he has Paul Butterfield, Norton Buffalo and alot of country in his bag.
HB

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH.
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, www.valuepricehosting.com