Re: Harmonica Jam Camp?

Dennis Cooper wrote:

> Did anyone here make it out to Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam Camp for Blues
> and Country in Irvine, CA last week?
>
> If yes, what's your report?

Yep, I was there. It was a great weekend centered around getting you up to
speed on your jamming skills. There were players at all levels from
beginners (like me) to advanced and we all got level-appropriate instruction
including one-on-ones with Jon and the other instructors if we wanted. Jon
really is a fabulous teacher and when you get him in person, the lights go
on and he really does take you to your next level. I think he is planning on
taking his Jam Camp on the road and I highly recommend it to anyone. When he
comes back to Irvine next year, I'll be there!

Josh Coen
Lake Forest, CA