Re: What's in your CD player?

Well, I have ripped all of my CDs to mp3 and I put together an MP3 CD that includes the following:

Little Charlie & the Nightcats - Shadow of the Blues

Al Copley & the fabulous thunderbirds - Good Understanding

Kim Wilson-  Tigerman, *Smokin' Joint

Little Walter - *His Best

The Blind Boys of Alabama - Spirit of the Century

The Duke Robillard Band - *Duke's Blues

Jimmy Rogers - Feelin' Good

Paul DeLay - Ocean of Tears, Paulzilla, *Heavy Rotation,
Paul Does Chicago

Sean Costello - Cuttin' In

Anson Funderburgh & the Rockets - *Change in my Pocket

Otis Spann (With Muddy Waters and his Band) - *Live the Life

James Cotton - Late Night Blues

Carey Bell - Good Luck Man

So that's it. If anybody out there is missing one of these albums, go get it as soon as possible! (Except maybe James Cotton's Late Night Blues. It's a good album, but it's the last Cotton album you should pick up) If there is a star next to the album, it means it is SUPER-DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Love,

~Me

Build high quality traffic with the Web's Premier traffic building system. 2 to 1 ratio! http://www.itrafficstar.com/?ref=6