Daily Almanac - May 23

Author Kim Field was born on this day in 1951.  Kim is the author of the
book "Harmonicas, harps and Heavy Breathers", a detailed history of the
harmonica in America and some of the players who have made the instrument so
fun.  I definitely recommend that you get a copy.

Birthday greetings go out to list member Darrell Malone, who was born on
this day in 1952.
Happy Birthday Darrell!!!

Blues sax and harmonica player Michael Peloquin was born on this day in
1960.  Mike's been playing the harmonica since he was 13 and has since won
the World Harmonica Championship as well as playing on several albums and
releasing an album of his own material.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Ptere Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net