ORCHESTRE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE debut

I just performed my ORCHESTRE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE debut.  This orchestra
in Geneva is one of the top orchestras in the world and Maestro Steinberg
is one of top conductors. Got a nice review too!

Still out there plugging away for the harmonica.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

A DEVILISHLY WILD OSR

"The name "Mosaic" Concerts suits perfectly well to this series of the OSR.
This was proved on Thursday evening at the Victoria Hall, with a wonderful
program: Copland, Villa-Lobos, de Falla and Elvis Presley.  On this
occasion, the Orchestra and its conductor Pinchas Steinberg welcomed the
harmonica player Robert Bonfiglio.

The "Harmonica Concerto" by Villa-Lobos represents a real discovery for the
OSR public. Both lyrical and virtuosic, it offered a terrain ideal for
Bonfiglio's perfect technical and expressive qualities. In particular, the
remarkable slow movement permits one to relish the art of the enchanting
sonorities made by this musician.

To conclude the concert, the soloist tore full speed through an "Elvis
Presley" Medley for Harmonica and Orchestra with riveting melancholic blues
and devilishly wild rock, to the great pleasure of the audience!"

La Tribune de Genève, 10 & 11 May 2003

Orchestre de la Suisse Romande
Pinchas Steinberg, conducting
Robert Bonfiglio, harmonica