Re: Where in US are Harp festivals and jams October 2003 - Jan 04

In a message dated 5/20/03 3:14:41 PM, vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Mississippi has a hell of a lot of Blues trails and has some of the best

back woods jams found. but if the city life is what he want's... well I

would suggest he go to CA.>>

Well,
If he is looking for jams, I would suggest Dallas, Tx. You could do
alot worse. There is at least one jam per day here in the metroplex,
including fridays and saturdays. On sundays there are at least
5 different jams that I know of, most of them harp friendly.
HB