RE: Howard Levy on the radio May 10

Bobby McFerrin and Astral Project I think it said.  That must've been a
loooong time ago, McFerrin sang with Astral Project circa early 80's.  I
have a picture in Michael Smith's Jazz Fest book of them on stage
together from '81.  I'm not aware of any recordings from that time, but
I'd sure like to be!

Behalf