RE: Gibson Skylark

A club that I jam at has a Gibson Skylark GA 5T (late 50's early 60's) as the house harp amp. NB it's a small club.
I have been on the look out to buy one since. It's a nice little amp that I think sounds great. I offered to buy it from the owner but it is not his so I just have to make do. The sound t gets through my Astatic mic is pretty nice but it sound good using a friend's Green Bullet as well. I don't think it would hold up it the band really got loud but while everyone is listening to each other and not stepping on each others toes it goes great.

Cheers

Stuart