Volume On Stage

Some really great comments from Andrew/Don/Fjm/Ron;
regarding stage volume. It did not fall on deaf ears.

It has been my experience that I like the recordings
of my gigs most with my least loved amps: i.e ~Muddy
and loud on stage might be a very different animal in
the house~. My 30 watt Dean Markly sounds more ~tubey~
than a cranked Bassman. Worth thinking about before
buying my third cabinet. :-> Really appreciate the
ideas. Thanks.
Robb
http://search.yahoo.com