music video of my new band

I just got a call from my friend who is helping my band with a website.  He recently took a video of the band while we were doing a school wide assembly for my daughter's school.  We are trying to get the band involved in the after school program the Fresno is starting.  This is my new band.  We are called "On The Fly".  you can go to www.musicfresno.com   When you get to the home page, scroll down where you will see a link called "music videos" at the bottom of the page click, then click on the "On the Fly" logo.  Hope you like it.

regards,
Roger

PS I'm the big guy in the middle....