Vintage Stuff

Vinnie's Mojo Bag
Free Shipping inside the lower 48 US states

I have changed my thoughts on selling on ebay for a number of reasons but
the main reason.... I really don't like the idea that my friends are bidding
against each other. So I wanted Harp-L to know that I am going to start
selling vintage stuff, at the lowest price online soon. This is all stuff
that I luck up and get a good deal on. If you see anything here at an
extremely good price, it's no mistake! I will not be as stocked as Angela
and nor will I move enough products to be considered "competition" to
anyone. So here in Mississippi I get some really good deals on stuff, here
they are!

Currently selling a Shure 565S
http://thebluessite.com/mojo

Coming Soon - CM - Shure Bullet (Harmonica John Special)
Coming Soon - Pre-War Marine Band

Thanks,
Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com