Re: What amp for 12C

Silver face Twin Reverb with STR 415's in the outputs and recently
reconed speakers.  You might could lose the sleazy silverface limiting
circuitry but I'd leave it 100 watts.  These are very loud amps but they
do get crunchy.  Way easier than a Bassman RI to dial in more than one
sound with.  It's also what Rob Paparozzi uses so you've got the Rob
thing going for you.  Some twin, I'm not sure it's a silverface.  You'd
have money left over.  fjm