Legendery Blues Cruise

Hi Harp Brothers and Sisters,

Here is the information (URL) for the Blues Cruise:

http://www.bluescruise.com/

We went last year.  It was awesome.  Most people are going back for the Seventh
and Eight years.  If you want contact me offline for information.  We are so
excited to do it again.  You are immersed in great music and terrific people.
If you use our name we will be happy to get an extra $50 discount to you wheich
is basically refunding the referral fee that we would get.  So get with your
friends who may have gone and you could work that deal with them if they are
going if not count on us.

Dennis Alters