hard rock chromatic

My poor chromatic needs time to recover.My friend had his old Jazzmaster
plugged into a Rat fuzzbox playing all this loud stuff, conveniently in D
minor. The chromatic actually is pretty good for rhythmic chording. The
riffs usually needed a couple of notes to really have any weight, octaves,
etc-the single note runs sounded a little thin. The tiny tweed Champ put out
more than enough bass-no idea why.I used the Green Bullet for a darker tone.
Usually I like the chromatic through a Fender Pro Reverb and a Shure
57-cleaner, prettier.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals