Which Weber Speaker for Blues Jr.

Hi all,

I have a Fender Blues Jr. amp that I've fitted with
lower gain pre-amp tubes and like it ~fairly~ well
as it has plenty of cut for its size.

However, I'm still not crazy about it's sound as
compared to some of my all-tube vintage amps (6-7
watt '63 Harmony 304, 30-35 watt '65 Alamo w.
single 15" speaker). Okay, I'm spoiled.

So, in my never-ending quest for more tone, I've
been ~contemplating~ the idea of putting in a
vintage speaker from Weber. After looking over the
Weber website, however, I'm pretty much lost as to
which one to choose. Would a Weber speaker make
much difference in my BJ? What would I gain? What
are the trade-offs?

Any thoughts?

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens
http://search.yahoo.com